Medical transcription services from reputed medical transcription service providers ensure that highly accurate medical transcripts can be maintained in your medical practices. Further, these services reduce the documentation responsibilities of healthcare specialists and help them focus on their core activities, especially treatment of patients.
Accurate Transcripts through Consistent Medical Transcription Services
Owing to the increase in demand for medical transcription, a number of established companies offer commendable medical transcription services in the United States. These services are available to hospitals, rehabilitation centers, long-term healthcare clinics, acute care centers, individual physicians, group practices and many others.
To provide exceedingly accurate medical transcripts, these companies maintain a panel of experienced professionals including proofreaders, quality controllers, medical transcriptionists, editors and other experts familiar with different diagnostic procedures, treatment options, medical terminology and so on. Utilizing the latest dictation technologies and software they transcribe and prepare error-free and timely medical reports. The important transcription services offered include:
- Patient history and physical examination report transcription
- Transcription of consultation notes, clinic notes, operative reports, laboratory reports
- Transcription of progress reports, follow-up notes, emergency and critical care reports
- Transcription of discharge summaries, scan reports and referral letters
Perfect Solutions in Minimum Turnaround Time
Through structured medical transcription services, healthcare facilities can significantly reduce the operating expenses that would be needed for doing in-house transcription. The other advantages of hiring the services of medical transcription service providers include:
- Higher data security and confidentiality
- Digital dictation equipment and toll free number dictation options
- Secured file transferr: FTP and browser-based 256 bit AES encryption protocol
- Three level quality assurance
- 100% HIPAA compliance
- Fast turnaround time
- 24/7/365 customer service and technical support
Locate a Recognized Service Provider
Medical facilities should ensure that they depend on recognized service providers who can offer reliable and cost-effective medical transcription services that meet their requirements.