Stockings stuffed with goodies are a holiday tradition. They are the starting point of Christmas day. What you stuff in your festive stockings sets the tone for the entire day which is why the "Get Your Next Laugh" experts at www.FourEyesJokeShop.com compiled a list of the Top Ten Stocking Stuffers for this Holiday Season. Give a laugh, laughter feels good, and it strengthens relationships! Enjoy Christmas Day, give a laugh! It feels so good!
1. The “Extending Fork” telescopes from 8” to 25” allowing the user to borrow a bite from another’s plate!
2. The “Laugh It Off” CD is 60-minutes of contagious laughter that can be used as background sound or as a contest to see who can go the longest without laughing. Proceeds benefit HeyUGLY.org, a charity dedicated to helping teens with self-esteem issues.
3. “Edible Candy Joke” are hard candy’s that start off sweet but end up tasting awful, or turn your mouth a funny color ( only for a little while ), or make you toot!
4. “Disappearing Ink” is still a big hit this year. The ink comes in a little squirt bottle which, when you squirt it, looks like blue ink. In moments, it disappears. This simple, jokester classic, is a favorite with the kids.
5. Holiday Specs - A Surprise for the Eyes! Holiday Specs TM holographic lenses mysteriously transform ordinary Christmas lights or any bright point of light into six different magical messages delighting people of all ages. Holiday Specs TM glasses are brilliantly printed in full color holiday designs with easy to read directions.
6. “The New Improved Fart Machine” It's hard to believe that the Fart Machine from T.J. Wiseman could be improved, but they did it! This Fart machine operates by remote control from 100 feet away and has 15 different fart sounds, whereas the "old" Fart Machine only had five fart sounds, and only had fifty feet of remote control tooting power.
7. “ Mr. Old Butt” is not for everyone, but almost everyone howls with laughter when they see and hear him! Mr. Old Butt is a funny pencil holder, that screeches out one of twelve different funny expressions when the pencil is placed in its "spot".
8. “Rat in a Trap’ is a new twist on the old pull a rabbit out of a hat trick. This is wiggling battery operated rat.
9. “Brain Floss” gets placed behind your head and over your ears. It gives the appearance that you are flossing your brain!
10. “Fart Finger” looks like a finger, writes like a pen. When you pull it farts noises emit.